Love Failure First
“For 10 failures, You may have 1 success”
Why should you love failing first?
- Failing teaches you more than success, especially about yourself.
- Failing renews your humility and sharpens your objectivity.
- Failing creates the perfect opportunity to try out new ideas.
- Failing helps you make corrections so that you stay on target.
- Failing makes you more mature and more resilient.
- Failure reminds you to be kinder to yourself and those around you.
- Failing is a "badge of courage" because you dared to take the risk.
- Failing develops the all-important emotion of patience.
- Failing warns you to not take things so personally (or so seriously).
- Failing grounds your self-esteem on who you are, not what you do.
Success is amazing, but there are substantial benefits to failing as well.